Marketing company in social networks

• The project requires the involvement of an active audience, which will be able to ensure the promotion of the product in local markets and increase its popularity. The most effective way to promote today is social networks. For the Russian-speaking audience - it's VK, instagram and telegram. We plan to attract up to 10 thousand target audience to each social network. Calculation of cost: In the course of the market analysis, prices (below average but above the minimum) were withdrawn to attract one subscriber to the target audience, which would be useful for the community Vk-5 rubles * 10,000 people = 50,000 rubles Insta-4 rubles * 10000 people = 40000 rubles Telegram - 8.5 rubles * 10000chel = 85,000 rubles Create content for each social network The average price of payment for a content-maker per month is taken for three channels for attracting subscribers 75 thousand rubles a month (25k per social network, hiring a content-maker, lead group) The budget for three months is 400k rubles or $ 5,800 and it's a minimum. Promotion of the product in social networks will give impetus to the development of the product and the growth of the community around Etherzero. At the moment there is a VK group with one thousand non-active people https://vk.com/etherzero For example, I skip off showing the account instagram, how will the etherzero account be issued https://www.instagram.com/crypto.journal How will the audience be attracted? - Bounty program - GiveaWay - writing posts - advertising in other public places and social networking channels - contextual advertising - preparation of presentation video This action will help popularize the project among the Russian community

Реализация плана по маркетинговому продвижению буду курировать я
    Гедианов Кирилл
    https://vk.com/kir_gedianov
    https://www.instagram.com/dr_kirills
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026550977296
    Telegramm @blackdog1986
    Все вопросы можно задать мне в соц сетях или телеграмме.
    У меня есть команда для реализации этой задачи и временные ресурсы. Так как в данный период жизни крипта является единственным мои заработком.

Есть четкое понимание того, что развитие проекта Etherzero должно быть не только на техническом уровне(реализация технической стороны продукта) но и развитие его сильного комьюнити по всему миру. Только имея большое заинтересованное комьюнити можно дать толчок развитию

• good proposal !

• Good idea. I do however think you can increase followers without paying an outside company for it. Being active and post often increases followers. But one thing that increase fast is give aways and airdrops. So instead of spending money on a company who give you lots of ghost followers you can invest it in ETZ and make a self drop or airdrop instead.
    That will increase followers, attract new users and give you a fanbase to work with to further increase interest and ultimately, value

• @jox said in Marketing company in social networks:

Good idea. I do however think you can increase followers without paying an outside company for it. Being active and post often increases followers. But one thing that increase fast is give aways and airdrops. So instead of spending money on a company who give you lots of ghost followers you can invest it in ETZ and make a self drop or airdrop instead.
    That will increase followers, attract new users and give you a fanbase to work with to further increase interest and ultimately, value

Airdropy, this is in the plans in this marketing company, without them anywhere I plan to collect not bots or target audience, namely to beat the target audience. Through contextual advertising, advertising in different media and attraction of traffic from adjacent sites

• @jox Our task is to increase the community, by attracting new people. We need to create more trust in the project.

• @kirill Thats true. Its also what im trying to do. Build more trust and attract new users. Take a look at @CoinJox at Twitter
    That coin, JoxCoin is created solely to market ETZ. Im trying different ways to reach out

• @jox ok)

• @jox This is one of the options to attract audiences, through applications created on blockchain Etz, and at the expense of new coins. But my main task is to attract a direct audience, traders, miners (masternods), just holders, investors, mass consumers. All this audience now in messengers and social networks

• An Airdrop will bring more people, but most of them will be Bountyhunter. No real fans. Building trust is a puzzle of many parts. An Airdrop can be a part. Good news is just as important as good support, an understandable product, a large audience, and above all, transparency. The team has to say what it does and do what it says. For example, we can not seriously recommend VPS just to say afterwards, whoops, sorry was a mistake. There must be improvements on all fronts, and as long as this course is not going everywhere, I consider such a campaign premature. So it makes more sense to go into forums and to report on the preliminary steps, to answer questions, to give tips. That also creates fans, for free. What Jox is doing, can also be one Part of that Puzzle.

• @pfistl Everything, absolutely true. But it is necessary to start the sequential movement on promotion already now, just to do it wisely and not to hurry.

• Ok, i will vote for this proposal.

• @trump said in Marketing company in social networks:

Ok, i will vote for this proposal.

Thank you I hope this time we will collect votes and will already launch a larger company in the network if we work together, the project is going to grow. I am in many chats, other projects, so there, there is no such a strong community